Before technology took over, your closest friends and contacts were recorded in pen and ink, in a little black book. Our Black Book guards the names and addresses of our friends and faithful.
It’s very simple: you’ll be the first to know. As most of our wines are produced in small lots of 300 cases or less, we’ll let you have first access to each new release. We’ll also send you a customized allocation of 6 bottles of wine 3 times each year. And every time we do something special; like a dinner or a tasting, you’ll be first on our invitation list.
Black Book Benefits
- First access to new releases and small lots
- Tasting is always complimentary for members and friends
- Waiting list access for "Barrel Futures" events
- VIP access to wine club dinners, events, and tastings
- BC residents get free shipping for their wine club shipments
- Residents outside of BC get a $20 credit towards their shipping
- A family recipe is included with each Black Book allocation
- Annual vineyard and cellar tour for you and 5 guests by appointment
Q & A
You're welcome to pick up your wine directly at the winery if that's practical. Payment will be requested and charged prior to shipping.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- British Columbia $20
- AB/SK/MB $30
- Ontario and Quebec $45
- Northwest Territories/Yukon/Nunavut $50
- Maritimes Provinces $50
For further information please contact Eliana Bray at email@example.com