Roche Jerabees Honey BBQ Sauce
Recipe by Eliana Bray
- 15 oz Jar Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Jerabees Honey
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Cooking Molasses
- 3 tbsp Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Tri-Coloured Peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- For extra heat, add a pinch of chili flakes
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
Whisk until blended.
Heat until it comes to a boil.
Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
Let cool and transfer to a mason jar.
Keeps for 7 days in the fridge. If making a larger batch, it freezes well.
Best with wings, ribs, steak, or for veggie dip.