Roche Wines is located on the Naramata Bench, just 5 minutes from downtown Penticton.
Our wine shop is open for purchase Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
On November 25th, we will be open from 12 p.m. tp 7 pm for Naramata Bench Winterfest.
Informative Tasting/Tour Experience
Reserve your 30-minute tasting for up to 6 guests every day. Taste 4 wines with the expert guidance of a member of our team.
Our informative tasting (which may contain a tour component), may be reserved on the hour from 12 p.m.-4 p.m. and is $12/pp with a portion of the fee to support Discover Naramata, refundable with a $50 purchase/pp. Walk-ins are accepted whenever possible.
For same-day bookings, please email email@example.com or call 236-422-2722 between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Key to the Cellar
This fall at Roche Wines, we’re pulling corks so you can explore our portfolio like never before.
Join us as we unlock the doors to our private cellar, where we’ll reveal the secrets of older vintages and special cuvées that are seldom poured.
Every week until Christmas, Roche Wines is offering a special tasting of exceptional wines, in a casual setting. Drop in and explore themes such as:
- Amulet Portfolio – every fabulous Rhone-themed wine under the Amulet label, from Roussanne, Viognier, Marsanne, to Grenache and Syrah. Offered December 9th to 22nd.
- Roche Chardonnay Vertical – a retrospective of four vintages, showcasing the richness and complexity of the greatest white grape. Offered November 25 to December 8th
- Roche Pinot Noir Past and Present – older vintages and limited releases that juxtapose subtlety and opulence. Offered November 25th to December 8th
- Roche Chateau Vertical – a Bordeaux tradition, from Okanagan terroir demonstrates that the full potential of each vintage takes time to blossom. Offered December 9-22nd.
Tastings are available Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and weekends 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Reservations are recommended, but not required.
$20 tasting fee, complimentary for our Black Book members.
If you are unable to visit, there are several ways to purchase our wines.
1. Curbside pickup: order via our website or phone. When you arrive, call us at 236-422-2722, and we will deliver your wine promptly to your vehicle in the parking lot. Outside these hours please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Join our Black Book Wine Club: receive a selection of 6 bottles, 3 times a year with free or discounted shipping to your home or business. Add wines of your choice with no added shipping charges: access pre-release allocations, small lots, and invitations to tastings and events.
We appreciate your support and wish you good health and happiness! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you in person or online.
Learn about the history of Roche Wines with roots steeped in the French tradition. We offer in-person tastings as well as curb-side pick-ups.
Our vineyard is visible from the tasting room. We’ll tell you all about how and where we grow our grapes.
Stay in touch
We have a quarterly newsletter to help everyone stay connected. Sign up and keep up to date on upcoming wine releases and winery events. You don’t want to miss out!